Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Romantic Ideas- Ebook

I was just reading Michael Webb's 101 Romantic Ideas and I was crying after the second page of ideas! These are fantastic! Just imagining a man telling me he'll miss me so much while I'm gone and he'll worry about me so he gives me a teddy bear to be my "body guard" is SO sweet and romantic I lost it.

So many men (and women for that matter) think its the big gifts or the big gestures that matter the most in relationships. They're afraid that if they don't have the time or money it takes to pull off major gifts or surprises they don't try at all. Shortly after things go stale in the relationship. Well guess what, women especially need to HEAR and SEE that you love them. We need regular vocal reminders that you love us, as well as small gestures of love.

Do we need diamonds on a weekly bases? No. Only if you're Ivanka Trump. A simple teddy bear or a plastic 25 cent ring from a machine presented in a cute, romantic way will suffice.

Do we need you to paint 'I love you' in the sky every morning? No, but leaving a sticky note on the mirror or on our purses would be nice. Fax us a love note at work. Slip a cookie or cupcake with a heart or special message in our lunches. Send us a love letter the old fashion way, stamp and all!

Bottom line, being Romantic doesn't have to take a lot of time or money. Any guy can pull off major romantic status if he uses a little creativity and remembers its the thought that counts!

Guys if you need some help check out this site, trust me it is well worth it!

Girlfriend Approved Ideas!


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment